Take advantage of the opportunity to surf the internet using our wireless WiFi internet connection within Eden Shopping Centre, on the ground floor and within the food court on the second floor.
Name is: NC-EDEN-GUEST
Rules for WiFi use in Eden SC
- The service user is only entitled to use the service in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The user bears all responsibility for any damage caused as a result of misuse of the internet connection or not observing these terms and conditions.
- The service user may not use the service to send unwanted information or messages (especially e-mails) to third parties. The service user further cannot use the service to spread information in conflict with the law or contrary to accepted principles of morality.
- The provider bears no responsibility for the content of information received through the service, in particular the accuracy and fullness of such information.
- The provider bears no responsibility for any damage to the service user’s hardware or software, data loss or other loss caused through use of the service.
- The user must use only legal programmes and means which are in accordance with Czech laws in force.
- The user may only use the IP address they are assigned by the Provider’s DHCP server.
- The Provider may restrict user access to selected web presentations and websites, especially those containing pornography or providing data which are subject to copyright law, or contain information of a racist, fascist, terrorist or otherwise dangerous nature. The Provider is entitled to set up the latest rules for authorised and unauthorised access in accordance with the law and at his own discretion.
- The Participant is only entitled to use the service in a way which is in accordance with relevant binding laws, the operating terms and conditions of public telecommunication services and the instructions of the Provider.
- The Participant is not allowed to misuse the telecommunication network connection, especially using it for other than standard purposes.
Prague, 25. 5. 2018